Rausha (“Rausha”) is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
- visit Rausha’s website located at Fokal.in, which includes all subdomains, present and future (the “Website”);
”) and other non-identifiable information gathered by Fokal.in when you are using or accessing the Services.
”). While we attempt to facilitate access only to those Supported Platforms and Third-Party Apps that share our respect for your privacy, we cannot take responsibility for the content or privacy policies of any Supported Platforms or Third-Party Apps. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies of any Supported Platforms or Third-Party Apps you access via the Services.
Personal information we may collect and use
i) Registration and Logged-in Users
When you first register for a fokal.in account we collect some personal information about you such as:
- your full name, username, and email address
- your password, in connection with your account and your log-in facility
- the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices
- a unique Fokal.in user ID (an alphanumeric string) which is assigned to you upon registration
- other optional information as part of your account profile
Alternatively, you may register for a Fokal.in account using Supported Platforms such as Facebook, or Twitter or LinkedIn. When you register with a Supported Platform or when you link a Supported Platform to your Fokal.in account, we may access other information related to your social profiles. When that occurs, a prompt will inform you of the details that will be accessible by Fokal.in.
When you are making a payment, we collect your credit card, billing address, and such other information as is required to complete a commercial transaction on our site.
As a registered user of Fokal.in, we may also collect the following:
- information you post in the form of messages, conversations, or contributions to discussions exchanged over the Website
- images or other files that you may publish via our services
- information we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning our services
- information relating to your real time location, but only where you enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information or when posting through the Supported Platforms
Fokal.in uses the collected information for the following general purposes:
- to identify you when you log in to your account
- to enable us to provide the Services to you
- to verify transactions you make and for billing, security, and authentication
- to analyse the Website , Services and our visitors, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- to contact you about your account and provide support
- to share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of our Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- to keep you informed of information about our Services we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, provided you have indicated you would like to be contacted for these purposes
By submitting information to Fokal.in when registering, you consent to the use of your information for these purposes.
ii) Collection of Personal Information Submitted Voluntarily
For Fokal.in users, Fokal.in may gather Personal Information about organizational representatives via various methods (phone, email, online forms, in-person meetings) but only if such Personal Information is submitted voluntarily. Fokal.in may use such Personal Information for sales, marketing, and support of the Services. This Personal Information is never shared with third parties.
System and device information
Fokal.in automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see “Cookies and Related Technologies” below). For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable) (collectively referred to as “traffic data
”). We may link this traffic data to your unique Fokal.in user ID to better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyse trends, provide services, improve the features and usability of our Services, and better understand and market to our customers and website users.
Fokal.in also makes use of non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services and Website pages with a view to introducing improvements and improve usability of our Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use our Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience. Your IP address and other relevant non-identifiable information may be used in order to trace any fraudulent or criminal activity or any activity in violation of the Terms.
Cookies and related technologies
Fokal.in uses tracking technology (“cookies
The Services use “session cookies”, which improve your user experience by storing certain information from your current visit on your device, such as log-in information. These enable us to remember your log-in session so you can move easily within the Website or the Services. Without these cookies, we wouldn’t be able to provide the Services to you. These session cookies have limited functionalities and expirations, and you will be required to re-enter your Fokal.in log-in information after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents and related Personal Information.
Performance and Remarketing Cookies
Partners who help us serve advertising on and off the Website and analytics companies may also put cookies on your device. We use several third-party vendors to help deliver ads for relevant Fokal.in products and services to you when you visit certain pages on our Website and then visit certain third-party sites.
i) Google Analytics
Fokal.in uses a specific cookie in order to facilitate the use of Google Universal Analytics for users logged-in to the Applications or the Platforms (“Logged-In User). If you are a Logged-In User, Fokal.in may use your Fokal.in user ID in combination with Google Universal Analytics and Google Analytics to track and analyze the pages of the Services you visit. We do this only to better understand how you use the Services and the Website, with a view to offering improvements for all Fokal.in users; and to tailor our business and marketing activities accordingly, both generally and specifically to you. Google Analytics cookies do not provide Fokal.in with any Personal Information.
Learn more about privacy at Google and to opt-out of this feature by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
ii) Google Display Advertising
Additionally, Fokal.in uses Google Analytics code that allows for certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features. Subject to change, the Google Display Advertising features Fokal.in currently uses are Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
You may opt out of such display advertising at any time by visiting your Google Ads Settings page
or by installing and running the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Most computer and some mobile web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set.
When we may share Personal Information
(1) when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
(2) where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
(3) to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with Rausha;
(5) if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did so).
Fokal.in uses email as the primary mode of communications with our users. We want to respect your privacy by only sending emails of interest to you. You can manage your email preferences, such as opting-out or unsubscribing from emails sent by Fokal.in, by adjusting your preferences in your account settings. You may also opt out or unsubscribe from any future email communications from within a link provided in each email correspondence that we send you.
Gamma 2, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh – 201310
© Rausha 2014